3 c turbinado sugar
2 tbsp Ener-G egg replacer + 1/2 c warm water, whisked together
2/3 c water
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
3 1/2 c Namaste gluten-free perfect flour blend
2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 28-oz can pure pumpkin puree
1 c canola oil
ghee (I use Purity Farms–we’ve never had any problems with factory exposure with this one)
1. Prepare muffin tins with ghee and preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix oil, sugar, and egg replacer together in a large bowl. Mix in pumpkin and water. Set aside.
3. Stir together flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and spices in a second large bowl.
4. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; mix until combined.
5. Scoop batter into muffin tins by 1/4 c.
6. Bake 20 minutes. Makes about 22 muffins.