Welcome to the new Least of These!
I’m really excited about this new look, and I hope you love it and find it easy to get around. I’d love to hear what you think about it, so write me a comment or let me know what you think on Facebook or Twitter.
Along with the snazzy new look, I’m starting a new project.
It was a rough end to 2015 for us, and I know a lot of other ASD families out there struggle around the holidays, too. So let’s turn it around and start the new year with some positivity, and a reminder of why we do what we do.
Because you know? There’s just a whole lot to love. And I want to talk about it.
So, this month, I want to blow up Twitter and Instagram with #2016ThingsToLove.
- Share a photo (because, Instagram. But if you’ve got ’em, let’s see those pics on Twitter, too!)
- Share something you delighted in today. Or yesterday. Or another day.
- Tell us about a cool way she sees the world
- Share a victory–big or small
- Tell us something he finds funny or fascinating
You don’t even have to have a kid on the spectrum to throw some positivity on the Twittersphere.
- Tell us about and tag someone who’s doing something great for people with autism
- Share news articles about new discoveries, helpful teachers, and otherwise hopeful news
- Shout out to someone on the spectrum who you think is absolutely rocking life
- If you work with kids on the spectrum, tell us what you love about your job
- Shout out to an autism parent you’d like to cheer on
If you’re not on social media, comment below, and I’ll collect my favorites from all of the above in a future post.
Love to you, and a Happy 2016!